Our office handles various types of disputes originating in the workplace in both State and Federal Courts. The following are a few examples of some of the employment matters that Wesley Chapel Law Group frequently handles for its clients.
- Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
- Employment Discrimination – When an employer discriminates against an employee based on that person’s protected class, race, gender, national origin, age, religion, or disability.
- Retaliation – When an employer or business terminates an employee or fires them in response to actions that employee may have taken in the course of employment, such as the filing of a Worker’s Compensation Claim.
- Harassment – Unwelcome conduct in the workplace and/or the creation of a hostile working environment.
- Contractual – Employment contract review and negotiation of Severance or Separation Agreements, Non-Compete Clauses, Contracts for physicians or doctors and athletes.
- Administrative – The filing of Unemployment Compensation Appeals for employees which were terminated without cause and/or disputes regarding the salary and wages actually received when compared with same earned, including overtime and commissions.
What Are My Next Steps?
Call Today to Schedule a Free Consultation Regarding Your Legal Matter